IGNORED

Smokers.

Bill

Have any of you noticed that your cigarettes are getting weaker. ? I've smoked Regal Kingsize for god knows how many years, and have recently found myself having to take longer and deeper drags to get the smoke to tickle the back of my throat.

Just read the strength on the side of the box and its ... 10 mg of Tar and 0.9 mg of nicotine.

I can remember a few years ago in Bulgaria that i checked it so i could buy foreign ones of a similar strength, and it was higher than it is now. it was 11mg of tar and 1.0 nicotine. Has this been done without our Knowledge.

I know its not a lot, but was Just wondering what Ciggies and what strength do other smokers use, and if you have noticed any difference.

Bizzare, Ive just read my Pack & it doesnt give any Info. Im Smokin an Oz Brand called Horizon ( they come in 50 packs)

Used to read 16Mg's & be called Virginia , also had the the Tar part too, Since scary pics on packet's theyve rebranded as Horizon Red.

SO I figure they are still 16mg but I wouldnt no. Taste same, feel same etc.

Plenty of info on spotted lung & the 40 other cancers ill get.

But no specs on the suckers im drawin .

• 2 weeks later...