IGNORED

Everton/liverpool Split Families...

GTV_Sports

Hi guys,

I work for an African television company based in the UK who deliver Premier League and FA Cup games/shows to the African continent.

I'm looking to preview the Merseyside derby by speaking to a 'split family', half blue, half red.

If you know of any such families, or are part of one yourselves, and are interested in participating, then please get in touch via email. We will be coming up to Liverpool on Thursday to shoot some stuff with former players, and would love to get the views from one of these split families. We would just need half hour/hour of your time with you at home with the (split) family discussing the match.

Many thanks,

GTV.

Please email football@gtv.tv if you are interested.

Guest efctaxi

Does my wife having the audacity to buy my daughter a Liverpool shirt count ? :angry: Thankfully she is still growing and I'll soon have something to wash my taxi with :lol:

Good luck with your search . It will be an interesting interview I'm sure .

Does my wife having the audacity to buy my daughter a Liverpool shirt count ? :angry: Thankfully she is still growing and I'll soon have something to wash my taxi with :lol:

Good luck with your search . It will be an interesting interview I'm sure .

Thats disgraceful. You know as a father you are duty bound to bring your kids up blue :)

Dont want to hear any of this "its her decision" lark. Your wife has basically declared war with that "gift". Time to start teaching your daughter whats right and just, from there its a natural progression :D

Well my brother is red, and his two children have also been affected!........Glory hunters :o

Whilst my two children are Blue.

Seems to me us Blues just need to keep having children.......I'll just go and have a word with the wife!

Shes just read this post...........and it looks like it's going to stay 2-2!

Oh well thats 3 Evertonians........why that's worth 60 off them.....isn't that What Labone said :)