IGNORED

Howard Kendall

......ok, ok, he was blotto but he did mutter those words seconds before this picture!

It was 11:30pm in a beach bar in Magaluf and the poor guy was sat there in just his trunks and a shirt with only 2 empty wine bottles for company. It was around 1997, I think.

Not that the the sight of 10 excited City fans might've had something to do with his statement....!!

Thought you might enjoy the picture.

n591382812_1924115_8098.jpg

Edited by Ghost in my house

Guest efctaxi
......ok, ok, he was blotto but he did mutter those words seconds before this picture!

It was 11:30pm in a beach bar in Magaluf and the poor guy was sat there in just his trunks and a shirt with only 2 empty wine bottles for company. It was around 1997, I think.

Not that the the site of 10 excited City fans might've had something to do with his statement....!!

Thought you might enjoy the picture.

n591382812_1924115_8098.jpg

Great picture .

Which one are you ? :)

Guest efctaxi
I can't see the picture....have the dreaded x in a white box :( .

I had that originally but all ok now for me .

It's the same pic as his avatar . Don't want to sound outspoken , but if you get that problem , sometimes you can right click the picture , press properties , copy and paste the url into a new browser and view the pic that way ,