IGNORED

Well Done Everton

as a united fan who was at the wembley for the fa cup semi against ye i would just like to offer a belated well done on getting to the final. i actually dont mind everton at all it is the scum across stanley park i cannot stomach. again well done, your support for your team on the day was excellent (and very loud!) and ye done yer club proud. best of luck in the final against the rent boys and i hope ye bring home one trophy more than that shower in anfield this season!

Hi Stretty, that is pretty magnanimous of you. Thanks a bunch mate.

Good luck in Europe, but watch out for the ref.

I think my sat nav is buggered. Keeps telling me that Chelski is only two minutes from Rome.

Edited by Rubecula

Thanks for that Stretty !

Manchester United have looked like a force this season, as they always do. You managed to get way in front of Liverpool and its a shame that you let that lead slip. I think that you will win the Premiership this season and it will go right down to the wire. Liverpool have an easy run in and will end up with maximum points. With the sheer determination of you boys you'll see it through.

As for the Champions League its well within your reach. Your already champions and even though Barcelona have been playing football like geniuses Chelsea managed to get a good result so why can't you? I think with your defence you can keep the likes of Messi and Henry quiet and hopefully with Ronaldo and Rooney you can get a win.

I'll be supporting you, good luck with it mate! (:

Thanks for that Stretty !

Manchester United have looked like a force this season, as they always do. You managed to get way in front of Liverpool and its a shame that you let that lead slip. I think that you will win the Premiership this season and it will go right down to the wire. Liverpool have an easy run in and will end up with maximum points. With the sheer determination of you boys you'll see it through.

As for the Champions League its well within your reach. Your already champions and even though Barcelona have been playing football like geniuses Chelsea managed to get a good result so why can't you? I think with your defence you can keep the likes of Messi and Henry quiet and hopefully with Ronaldo and Rooney you can get a win.

I'll be supporting you, good luck with it mate! (:

cheers lads and thanks for the good wishes for the rest of the season, as i said best of luck againt chelsea and who knows ye could be putting the fa cup in your trophy cabinet. tell you what everton dont half got one hell of a good manager in moyes and considering the transfer money he has at his disposal he is doing a terrific job. dont think for one second other club chairmen havnt noticed! think if ye hang on to him for the next couple of years and get a couple more descent players ye are gonna be in the hunt for all the major honours. now that wouldnt half rub the scums nose in it at anfield!