IGNORED

Tickets

Hyde1248

15 hours ago, Hyde1248 said:

Been offered a child ticket for the palace game will my wife be allowed in with it person says shouldn’t be a problem 

Ethically you should just upgrade it but they never check . I’ve used my daughters under 11’s ticket every game for the past 4 seasons! ( although she does use mine) 

6 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ethically you should just upgrade it but they never check . I’ve used my daughters under 11’s ticket every game for the past 4 seasons! ( although she does use mine) 

I think they check the beeps as you go through, an adult and a kid beep are different tones,  I think they would pick up on two adults going through on different beeps.

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

I think they check the beeps as you go through, an adult and a kid beep are different tones,  I think they would pick up on two adults going through on different beeps.

In the Gwladys the lights are different colours but the stewards don’t give a toss, as I say I always use my daughters and nobody has ever said a word

ive used it in midweek when I’ve gone on my own but never get stopped