IGNORED

Hello All

brianduffy

hi all finnharps 'ere. I live in N Ireland been following Everton for quite a while, so you can imagine my joy when my son was offered a trial over there, even better again is the fact that he was offered a 6 month scholar and a two and a half year pro, the 6 month was finished on the 1 Jan when he turned 17, now into the contract which is fantastic, went over and seen the f a youth cup against Nantwich when they won 2-0, I thought he had a great game,in the same week he got called for the reserves against Man Utd reserves finished 1 each,as if that wasn't good enough he then got player of the month for Dec, Shane Duffy is his name 6 4 tall strong centre half.would love your option on him ,as no harm to ray hall and them haven't got a phone call from the academy since Phil Cannon went to Derby fc almost 8 months ago,sorry about the moan ,angry dad,

Hello mate, we've had a thread about Shane before...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php...15&hl=duffy

Not sure why you're angry? Because the club haven't contacted you :huh: ?

When I started work at seventeen my employers never got in touch with my parents to let them know how I was doing....would have been out of order if they had and I'd have been well pissed off.

Maybe things are different in football.

Anyway not seen him play personally, but sounds like a good prospect, you must be very proud.

How's Noddy?

Hello mate, we've had a thread about Shane before...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php...15&hl=duffy

Not sure why you're angry? Because the club haven't contacted you :huh: ?

When I started work at seventeen my employers never got in touch with my parents to let them know how I was doing....would have been out of order if they had and I'd have been well pissed off.

Maybe things are different in football.

Anyway not seen him play personally, but sounds like a good prospect, you must be very proud.

How's Noddy?

Thanks mikeo, I haven't seen noddy 4 a while must just drop him a line. mikeo Shane was 15 when he first started to go over and with us not been from a city of your size it can be very frightening for a lad of that age, don't know if you are a parent but it all we think about when he is away from home, can't believe the academy cant understand that, promise the world and deliver nothing, sorry again just feel very strong about this :angry: