IGNORED

How Many Scousers?

Mac

We must be classed as second class fans then :P

Not at all. We are the chosen ones. As the good book says (Catterick Chapter XI Verse 14)...

To the far flung corners of the nation and of the earth our spititual leaders will cast their net even until the one true Moyessiah cometh to banish the red heathens from the land....the righteous shall hear the word of the One True Faith and shall be called blessed.

;)

Ha! The wigwam was recently voted ugliest place of worship in the world.

Anyway i was born arrow park hospital, lived in oxton for a while, then warwick, then canterbury, now sheffield. Been all over the fucking place, my accent is seriously messed up.

i can imagine...mines a bit weird too. because its like a mild scouse, like weakened but still obvious to anyone outside of liverpool, but then there's a bit of geordie and southern in there

I was born, bred, and raised about 500 yds away from the wigwam before it was built, down Brownlow Hill towards the City centre, and used to play on there when it was a derelict site, the whole area was covered in crypts and tunnels to play in.

Cant exactly remember what used to be there before.

For those who dont know what we are talking about, and how it got its name, here it is.....................

800px-Liverpool_Metropolitan_Cathed.jpg

lol, you had a kick about and then years later I took some exams in the same place near enough :P

Isnt that cockneys? (i.e. a true cockney is supposedly someone born within earshot of the Bow Bells).

ANYWAY for the record I was born in FAZAKERLEY but like you I'm a Sefton lad really as I was brought up in Maghull.

(My Dad is from Norris Green and my Mum from Everton so that must be worth some brownie points).

That's close to me, if you're referring to the pub. nice place too.