IGNORED

Hello Everton !

Pompey 4 Europe

Hiya i am a Portsmouth Fan but i am not here to cause trouble, i just want to know wht u think about ur own club and Pompey, especially as we are battiling it out to get inot Europe :D so i hope your all nice people. i dont know why it Says ia ma part of the "Evertonians" group, cause i am not :D

Edited by Pompey 4 Europe

Hiya i am a Portsmouth Fan but i am not here to cause trouble, i just want to know wht u think about ur own club and Pompey, especially as we are battiling it out to get inot Europe :D so i hope your all nice people. i dont know why it Says ia ma part of the "Evertonians" group, cause i am not :D

It says you are part of "the Evertonians" group!.....because that's exactly what you are now!!

From the moment you joined this forum, YOU became an Evertonian!....just live with it :)

Any way, Pompey 4 Europe!....nice to see you here.The forum seems a bit quiet at the moment, many of the members would be happy to have you along.I kinda like Portsmouth as a club and really hope you get 6th place.Can't really see either us or youselves getting 4th, lack of squad and money sorted that out!.....never mind we've both had good seasons.Was Glad for you that Harry didn't leave you for Newcastle, even though he would have been paid more.Nice to see loyalty these days.Though everyone knows he would have had to be mad to go to Newcastle.

Come back any time Pomey 4 6th place ;)

I joined thid forum because if i a honest i have soft spot for Everton because Your full of guts, you go for it agaisnt whoever your up agaisnt, i mean look what u did to us at Goddison. so well done for that, if you keep focused then i am sure you will be out of reach for Pompey :( never mind hopefully we will win the FA cup and get into europe that way :D