IGNORED

Ronaldinho

He is definitely going to leave Barcelona in summer maybe we should make a bid for him, the price range is said to be between 12-15 million which is reasonable for a former world player of the year and also still a world class player. Chelsea are believed to be not interested in him anymore and the possibility of playing champions league could give us a good chance of signing him.

He is definitely going to leave Barcelona in summer maybe we should make a bid for him, the price range is said to be between 12-15 million which is reasonable for a former world player of the year and also still a world class player. Chelsea are believed to be not interested in him anymore and the possibility of playing champions league could give us a good chance of signing him.

Yeah and I am sure we could easily afford his wages! Lets make it a double swoop and get Kaka aswell!!

:P:P

lmfao. how much is he on anyone know?

According to http://www.futebolfinance.com/salarios-dos...tebol-0708-v11/ (if you don't know your Portuguese, "mensal" is monthly, and "anual" is annually), Ronaldinho's base salary is 8.5 million Euros annually, which (after doing all the math) translates to roughly 130,000 pounds per week. He's the second-highest paid player in the world after Kaka. And that's just base salary; it doesn't include any of the bonuses and incentives that are probably in his contract

Our highest-salaried player (Yakubu) is on the list as making 3.12 million Euros annually, which works out to about 48,000 pounds per week. Arteta, Johnson, Cahill, and Neville are also on this list, all making exactly the same (about 43,000 weekly), and I imagine Lescott's new contract is probably somewhere close to if not right on that same level.

In short, we're paying Arteta, Cahill, AND Yakubu combined just slightly more than Ronaldinho makes by himself, and you could make a case that at least two of those three are/were having better a better season this year.

Edited by JD in DC

haha u must be the one on drugs mate, Totti is well past his best.

mate am not beein funny or nothin but even if he is past his best he's still class and wud fit into Everton perfectly.

Wud u want Big teeth for 40-50m or Totti for 15-20m

Yes he may be 31-32 but Ronaldo will probably still be good at 31-32.

Give it a rest mate you contredict everything I say and your really getting on my nerves.

mate am not beein funny or nothin but even if he is past his best he's still class and wud fit into Everton perfectly.

Give it a rest mate you contredict everything I say and your really getting on my nerves.

i think you need to read the first post.

Ronaldinho wouldnt go for that much, far less. Not only would you be getting a very very good player but the comercial money, fuck you would be rolling in it.

i think you need to read the first post.

Ronaldinho wouldnt go for that much, far less. Not only would you be getting a very very good player but the comercial money, fuck you would be rolling in it.

Your forgetting that his wages would be about 150k-200k so that would fuck us up. The comercial money would go mostly to him. Look mate is Shevshenko went for 30m Ronaldhinio wouldn't go for less would he?

Edited by Josh Berno

Am not doing it on purpose but ffs this topic was a total joke, and how some1 would want Totti over Ronaldinho amazes me, a bet totti is on about 90k a week anyway so still his wages are still to high and he would never want to come to us anyway. Im not going to comment on this topic anymore :)

Am not doing it on purpose but ffs this topic was a total joke, and how some1 would want Totti over Ronaldinho amazes me, a bet totti is on about 90k a week anyway so still his wages are still to high and he would never want to come to us anyway. Im not going to comment on this topic anymore :)

Why does it amaze you?Ronaldinho has been awful this season and Totti has been brilliant.This is a none issue though as we will sign neither of them.

shit load of rumours going round saying that rafa is after him.

he has been shit in spain all together compared to france, in france he was seriously brilliant, spain he was jsut good. Messi is a hell of alot better.

still wou

• 2 months later...

Here's a lead paragraph that I never thought I'd see:

"AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted the club cannot compete financially with Manchester City in the race to sign Ronaldinho."

:o

He goes on to elaborate that City is offering a salary of 9.5 million pounds per year - I'm not sure I even want to know what that works out to as a weekly wage - and the only way Milan could afford to match that is if Barca gave him away for free.

Edited by JD in DC

Why does it amaze you?Ronaldinho has been awful this season and Totti has been brilliant.This is a none issue though as we will sign neither of them.

when ronaldinho comes to the prem or goes to italy and prooves he is still one of the best players in the world then i can laugh in your face for even thinking totti is near his ability then :) totti was a good player but he's to old now.

when ronaldinho comes to the prem or goes to italy and prooves he is still one of the best players in the world then i can laugh in your face for even thinking totti is near his ability then :) totti was a good player but he's to old now.

Nah he's defo past it i have to admit he used to be amazing but no Messi is king at Barca.. nowhere near as good as ronaldo and he never will be again but if he can bring back some for to the prem would be entertaining to watch.

And tbh i wouldnt want him here i feel hed ruin the team with all his sulking and eveything not to mention te wage bill i think player would feel that they should be recieving more and it would bring down the team.. look at leeds