IGNORED

Newcastle Whinging Again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ted/7384247.stm

Firstly Keegan complains about the 'power' of the big four, saying that he hasn't got enough money to compete and that there's a danger of the Premier League becoming boring. Sorry, but didn't Newcastle do exactly the same thing as all the top four are doing now (i.e. spending way more money than anyone else) when Keegan was manager the first time and they did have the money? Didn't see it as a danger then, did he? He actually talks about 'soldiering on' with what he's got! Are we expected to feel sorry for him?

And then the chairman says it's 'frustrating' as players like Woodgate are willing to sign for Spurs rather than Newcastle even though Newcastle offered higher wages, just because Spurs are in Europe. Frustrating??!! It's how it should be - why should a club be able to get the players they want just because they can afford to pay them higher wages? I'm really glad to hear that that's what Woodgate did - he actually goes up in my opinion a lot as a result.