IGNORED

Abdoula Faye

I was just browsing around other club fan sites to see what they're thinking and came across an item on the skunks fan site that says Everton have made overtures to gain the signing of Abdoulaye Faye. It seems that Stoke & West Brom are also interested, but Faye wants a move back to the Northwest. Faye didn't travel to Mallorca for the barcodes pre-season because "he was injured"

I'm wondering why I havn't seen anything on Toffeetalk about such a move. The entry was dated Sunday 3rd. and apparently the story was covered in The People too.

I don't know whether this should be in the rumour section or not, but I think getting a 30 year-old on board would not be a positive move except as a sqad-filler for a season or so.

Hey, maybe we ARE getting worried!

What say you?

Edited by Oztoffee

I was just browsing around other club fan sites to see what they're thinking and came across an item on the skunks fan site that says Everton have made overtures to gain the signing of Abdoulaye Faye. It seems that Stoke & West Brom are also interested, but Faye wants a move back to the Northwest. Faye didn't travel to Mallorca for the barcodes pre-season because "he was injured"

I'm wondering why I havn't seen anything on Toffeetalk about such a move. The entry was dated Sunday 3rd. and apparently the story was covered in The People too.

I don't know whether this should be in the rumour section or not, but I think getting a 30 year-old on board would not be a positive move except as a sqad-filler for a season or so.

Hey, maybe we ARE getting worried!

What say you?

Everton have not been linked just because some fan happened to mention it, its not even a rumour but i'm going to move it to there. :rolleyes: