IGNORED

Olympics

Can someone explain to me, if Frankie Gavin was always struggling to make the weight at Lightweight, which it seems he was (not even close at the weigh-in), why wasn't he entered at Light Welter? It's only 4kg more.....then the boxing team wouldn't have looked like complete fucking idiots.

Anyone see Gerald Sibon's goal for Holland great free kick!

Murray out to like the No. 75 in the world but he made up for it with Jamie to win a doubels match against a injured Canada.

Gold medal for the cycling aswell hope to see more medals come back to Britain as the compotion progresses :).

Sibon? Isn't he the shite one that used to play for Sheff Wed, and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo? He must be getting on a bit now like?

Yeah he is gettin on a bit but Netherlands have picked him Roy Makay and someone else to be there over aged players. Hes good on FM i signed him for Tranmere and he done very good in his first season about 15 goals helped me stay up in the championship :).