IGNORED

Sunderland Vs. Liverpool If You're Bothered.

Not a bad game, first half, we were the better team, Liverpool looked abit laxadaysical(sp) at times and seemed to give the ball away alot. Second half was extremely quiet and both team seemed to die out and let the game flow. We lacked the cutting edge in general and Murphy is not a Premier league striker, despite taking players on, he's 6'2" and can't jump or head. Atmosphere was excellent, Liverpool fans were about a 4/10, especially first away game, and we all know that away fans sing alot more than home, usually. Once again, Liverpool only started to sing when they were winning, as per usual.

Liverpool's man of the match imo was Alonso when he came on who dictated the play well. Gerrard and Torres looked out of touch and Robbie Keane looks a total waste of money :D.

Sunderland's was probably Nosworthy or Taino, however Taino got taken off so I'll have to give it to the Noz, who marked Keane out of the game for the second season in the row at the SoL.

Overall, i'm happy with the performance and, if we can get a goalscorer in, then things are looking very sweet for Sunderland.

If you are bothered, and would like me to do one every week, I would love to. If you're not, don't read it.

Robbie Keane looks a total waste of money

After 1 game? :lol:

nah i quite like sunderland, your manager is top class, real assest ou have there

I like Roy Keane as a manager too. Only time will prove if he's a good one but he seems like an honest bloke from what i;ve seen.

Should probably wash my mouth with soap after this.

think this is a great idea! have one fan from each other prem club give us a quick match report as above per week - insightful and more interesting than the usual newspaper reports.

Are you sure? :D

thing is with keane he has played a few games all be it some where friendlies but come on he hasnt looked value for money so far, only time will tell but tbf you have paid £19 million for a 28 year old, there is no profit to be made if he doesnt turn out how he was at spurs, over priced imo.

To back up my claim he hasnt played well so far is the oart of the match where torres could have scored but keane got in the way, both went for the same ball, there was no comunication, not knocking keane, i liked him at spurs but so far not so good.