IGNORED

Javi Martinez

"Or the one of the Everton, that Martinez paid to 6 million by Javi. The forward donostiarra did not have the “label” of intransferable and, when the “check” arrived from vermilions, the operation activated after consulting to the technical body."

:lol: That is possibly the most confusing piece ever. Can't say I know that much about the player so don't really know wht to say about him. Anyone have any info? Is he another right back?

"Or the one of the Everton, that Martinez paid to 6 million by Javi. The forward donostiarra did not have the “label” of intransferable and, when the “check” arrived from vermilions, the operation activated after consulting to the technical body."

:lol: That is possibly the most confusing piece ever. Can't say I know that much about the player so don't really know wht to say about him. Anyone have any info? Is he another right back?

nah plays central midfield, has had a lot of game time at athlete bilbao for a 19 yr old, check this out as well, didnt score but set this one up superbly:

Over 6 foot tall and only 19, plays as a central midfielder. he could be ok but am i reading that last line wrong, are all those appearances for resrves and youths. ???

Javi Martínez

Personal information

Full name Javier Martínez Aguinaga

Date of birth September 2, 1988 (1988-09-02) (age 19)

Place of birth Pamplona, Navarre, Spain

Height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)

Playing position Central midfielder

Club information

Current club Athletic Bilbao

Number 24

Youth clubs

?-2006 CA Osasuna

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

2005-2006

2006– Osasuna B

Athletic Bilbao 32 (2)

69 (3)

1 Senior club appearance and 0 goals.

Over 6 foot tall and only 19, plays as a central midfielder. he could be ok but am i reading that last line wrong, are all those appearances for resrves and youths. ???

Javi Martínez

Personal information

Full name Javier Martínez Aguinaga

Date of birth September 2, 1988 (1988-09-02) (age 19)

Place of birth Pamplona, Navarre, Spain

Height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)

Playing position Central midfielder

Club information

Current club Athletic Bilbao

Number 24

Youth clubs

?-2006 CA Osasuna

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

2005-2006

2006– Osasuna B

Athletic Bilbao 32 (2)

69 (3)

1 Senior club appearance and 0 goals.

nah i think that last line must be wrong, here's his profile from athletic's website:

http://www.athletic-club.net/acc/home.asp?...=1613&idi=2

Good enough, tho i still cant see where it says we've lodged a £5m. for him. :huh:

About 4 paragraphs down:-

Or the one of the Everton, that Martinez paid to 6 million by Javi. The forward donostiarra did not have the “label” of intransferable and, when the “check” arrived from vermilions, the operation activated after consulting to the technical body."

Fairly incoherant.

About 4 paragraphs down:-

Or the one of the Everton, that Martinez paid to 6 million by Javi. The forward donostiarra did not have the “label” of intransferable and, when the “check” arrived from vermilions, the operation activated after consulting to the technical body."

Fairly incoherant.

haha martinez paying us 6 million to play for everton!! he must really want to be a blue :P:P:P