IGNORED

A-league Football Competition

Hello Guys,

I wasnt quite sure where to post this but, anyways:

1st of all, i am a massive everton fan living on the other side of the globe! And cannot wait till Thursday mornings FA CUP tie!!!

Secondly,

I am posting to ask for your help!

In the A-league (Australian Football League) there is a competition being run for fans to show how big a football fan they are.

And by submitting a video i made last year while travelling around the UK and Europe, i have made the final round of voting and have the chance of winning a car!!!

So i was posting to seek assistance from those who are interested in Australian football or those who could just help me out. It wont take more than 1 minute...

So please visit ilovefootball.com.au and vote for the video titled "Having a Ball". Cheers

Thanks so much for your time,

Mitch

Guest efctaxi
Hello Guys,

I wasnt quite sure where to post this but, anyways:

1st of all, i am a massive everton fan living on the other side of the globe! And cannot wait till Thursday mornings FA CUP tie!!!

Secondly,

I am posting to ask for your help!

In the A-league (Australian Football League) there is a competition being run for fans to show how big a football fan they are.

And by submitting a video i made last year while travelling around the UK and Europe, i have made the final round of voting and have the chance of winning a car!!!

So i was posting to seek assistance from those who are interested in Australian football or those who could just help me out. It wont take more than 1 minute...

So please visit ilovefootball.com.au and vote for the video titled "Having a Ball". Cheers

Thanks so much for your time,

Mitch

If we see you advertising as a manc , redshite , or chav , on their sites , you're in big trouble :lol:

Won't let you vote without an OZ phone number or postcode.

But nice vid, good luck. Did you get to Goodison?

Thanks. You can still vote. Just make up the details. It has nothing to do with voting, its just to do with the prize for voting...

And i did get to goodison!! Was unreal!! Just walking around the streets just made me think i was in heaven..

I never fully comprehended how close anfield and goodison are!!!

Do you think we will ever move there?? Hope not!

Cheers boys,

mj