IGNORED

Everton V Stoke

adamsmith69

Think the half time change of cahill was a BIG mistake....... Its strange really because i dont think he really does to much in midfield but his defending was excellent today... he won every header in our box today... take him off and they seemed to win everything.....

we were lucky......

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the half time change of cahill was a BIG mistake....... Its strange really because i dont think he really does to much in midfield but his defending was excellent today... he won every header in our box today... take him off and they seemed to win everything.....

we were lucky......

Not really lucky mate we battered them in the first and flapped around in the second we still had as many chances as they did in the second half.

In the first half the team played well without anyone really standing out individually. Second half we thought we had won the game already and switched off. Yet again we fail to perform consistantly over the course of a game. How we expect to do well against bigger opposition when we can't do this I don't know.

Howard- Fairly solid but was completly lost for their goal.

Jags- Did well when he was in a central position but once again showed what everyone knows. He aint a RB. Jacobson must be shite.

Yobo- Had a few good moments but was still caught to many times. I shit myself everytime the ball came near him

J.Lo- Solid performance. Did what was asked of him

Baines- Our most creative player, his crosses are getting better and better with each game.

Osman- Fairly annonymos for most of the game due to having nothing coming from behind him. Our right flank is fairly redundant at the moment.

Cahill- Quite but effective. We played poorly after he left becasue the shape of the team which had opperated so well was changed

Neville- Solid, reliable, consistant. Did what he has been doing all season.

Pienaar- Very frustrating. He does well to win the ball but does very little else. His end product is gash.

Fellaini- Best performance from him in awhile. Looked alot more interested in the game than he has done.

Jo- Took his goal well but swithced off after that.

Saha- Little attacking threat but he did well holding the ball up and was always trying to win challenges.

Rodwell- Came on and did well, which I was pleased with after the awful display last week.

Howard - Not his best game for us but he done alright.

Jags - Done the job but we all know he's the best center back at the club and he deserves to play there.

Yobo - played well and a few of his long balls turned out to be decent passes

J.Lo - Solid all game but his passing was terrible.

Baines - Solid fullback performance up and down all game, probably are biggest threat for a few games now.

Osman - poor performance, I cant remember him ever playing well on the wing tbh, but he isnt a winger tbh.

Cahill - Played futher back the pitch than ususal I thought, he done well but when he went off the shape went.

Neville - First half he done well played the ball on the floor and didnt lose it, second half I hardly saw him on the ball.

Pienaar - same as Neville, first half played well, but second half he looked a differant player.

Fellaini - best game for a while, I still think he should be futher back the pitch at times where he is more effective.

Jo - looked sharper and his first touch looked good and he took the goal well.

Saha - Nothing special but did get back and put a foot in when needed.

Rodwell - Came on and looked composed on the ball.

Edited by Blue4Ever