IGNORED

Riquelme Has Another Hissy Fit

At the time I was a little dissapointed that we coulden't get him into our team. In his prime at the national team he was a really good player and could have done great things at this club with his mind to it. His problems are definatly with his attitude and personallity, the fame and status of being a footballer has gone to his head and he's abusing the fact that he's overhyped. I would rather have someone half his talent with a good attitude myself.

He had a good goal spell at Villareal but they seem to be pleased to have got rid of him, Boca will have to put up with his performances from now on. Like Aaron said he would only train on certain days and even forced the clubs to sign Argentinian players to comfort him. Total idiot, should look at himself and change, because how things are he would never see his way into a Premiership team.

Throughout the Olympics Riquelme was praised by journalists and players alike, not only for his outstanding performances, but also how professional he was, and he proved to be a real role-model to the younger players.

I beg to differ.