IGNORED

Klinsmann Sacked

Question: Do you think you still have a future at FC Bayern?

Klinsmann: We've achieved a lot this season. We've put a lot of effort into our work. I'm a fighter. Of course I believe I've got a future here. We know why a lot of things haven't gone to plan, after all.

That interview took place yesterday, it seems that he and the board thought very differantly ;)

He might end up being linked with the Tottenham job once Harry inevitably jumps ships. I think that he would be linked with the Premiership job, and he may well get it but I doubt highly that he will be successful. He's got Bayerm Munich to the third place in the Bundesliga and his last game was a 1-0 loss to Schalke 04. He just won't make it work over in England. Good luck to him though.

Question: Do you think you still have a future at FC Bayern?

Klinsmann: We've achieved a lot this season. We've put a lot of effort into our work. I'm a fighter. Of course I believe I've got a future here. We know why a lot of things haven't gone to plan, after all.

That interview took place yesterday, it seems that he and the board thought very differantly ;)

He might end up being linked with the Tottenham job once Harry inevitably jumps ships. I think that he would be linked with the Premiership job, and he may well get it but I doubt highly that he will be successful. He's got Bayerm Munich to the third place in the Bundesliga and his last game was a 1-0 loss to Schalke 04. He just won't make it work over in England. Good luck to him though.

I suspect he is tailor made for Newcastle, but not if they go down

On second thoughts he could go to Citeh

Edited by Jimmy the blue