IGNORED

Italy To Follow Epl Model?

What makes them think it will help their game, given the chance I would revert to the old First Division system tomorrow. The only thing the Premiership has brought to the game in this country is unequally divided money to the detriment of so many clubs........................it is driven purely by greed and self interest :angry:

I agree Jimmy, English Premier league, The Championship, League1, and league 2, what a load of bollox its still as it was 20 years ago Divisions 1,2,3, and 4 the fancy names havent changed a thing.

Like you said, the other teams are struggling because its money and greed that brought this about, now you've got Bolton and a few more lower teams wanting to start Premier league 2. :o So will the 3rd tier now become the championship, and the 4th tier become division 1 :huh: what a load of horseshit. :angry:

I agree Jimmy, English Premier league, The Championship, League1, and league 2, what a load of bollox its still as it was 20 years ago Divisions 1,2,3, and 4 the fancy names havent changed a thing.

Like you said, the other teams are struggling because its money and greed that brought this about, now you've got Bolton and a few more lower teams wanting to start Premier league 2. :o So will the 3rd tier now become the championship, and the 4th tier become division 1 :huh: what a load of horseshit. :angry:

Bill I think we are the lucky ones mate, we saw the game when it was a level playing field and you could pronounce the players names without the need for a linguist :rolleyes: What odds would there be on say Ispwich or Norwich winning the league now, Carlisle getting to the top flight, it just won't happen. There is more chance of Newcastle going broke, that is how stupid things are today. The warning signs are there now, Darlington, Stockport County, Luton Town and Southampton, who will it be next :angry:

What makes them think it will help their game, given the chance I would revert to the old First Division system tomorrow. The only thing the Premiership has brought to the game in this country is unequally divided money to the detriment of so many clubs........................it is driven purely by greed and self interest :angry:

Of course it is! They see how much money the EPL clubs aren't sharing with the other 72 clubs in the professional ranks, and they want to do the same, even though there are a lot less professional teams in Italy to share with. That's what happens when teams are run by businessmen instead of sportsmen. They just want their team to be rich; screw the fans, the other teams, and the health of the sport. :axehead: