IGNORED

Pedersen

Just after your ideas. You know the way some players need that extra push to become better (eg Andrews to Blackburn), does anyone reckon that Pedersen would be good at Everton. I really do, the only thing is Pienaar is pretty damn good playing in the same place and if anything was to happen to him Baines would gladly fill in.

Ideas?

Opposite opinion here, average player at best and that's being generous. No work ethic, can't beat a man, never gets involved...all he can do is whip a set piece in every now and then...VDM could do that, stay well clear of him.

Agreed. It wouldn't be an improvement to sign him, if we're going to spend money lets spend it on someone who will actually make us a better side.

He's gash. No work rate, will rarely play a logical easy pass, thinks he is zidane. Don't want him here. He scored a couple of wonder goals 2 years ago. Nothing since then. If Blackburn Rovers fans don't like him then he really must be awful. NO THANK YOU.

Also would agree with Mark's point about Ossie and Hibbert, Hibbo in particular. Neither are of a huge talent, I like Ossie but he has had a pretty poor season himself. He's a good squad member but we need better if we want to progress. I wouldn't get rid of Ossie as I do think he has something to bring to the team, his work ethic for has always been good, but he should not really be starting week in week out, especially on the wing where he is almost entirely ineffective.