IGNORED

Ban This From Football!

Guest efctaxi

I think that Rangers might of fined and impossed an inclub ban on him. I might be wrong though.

Fine and a reprimand, it would be good if ALL clubs started taking internal action in cases like this.

It would be a start in cutting down on the cheating that occurs at all levels.

What is needed here is more drastic action from the authorities. On paper it is good that Rangers have taken action against their own player but they will have benefited directly from his illegal action. In cases of this type the match result should be amended by awarding the game to the opponents..........................I'm sure that matters would suddenly be altered and cheats brought to heel instead of prospering by their actions

agree with that definitely if a player is caught cheating afterwards and his team won they get the points taken away and given to the opponents. good idea and it would stop the bastards cos id hate to face the wrath of my team mates if i cost them a title or summat by gettin the points taken away :lol:

Guest efctaxi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8054856.stm

The Scottish Football Association is likely to take action against the Northern Ireland international.

It will invoke the same Uefa rule that led to Lithuania's Saulius Mikoliunas being punished for diving in a Scotland game, but whatever action the SFA takes, it will not take effect until next season.

Lafferty will therefore still be available for Rangers' final league match against Dundee United at Tannadice.

Joke .

Edited by efctaxi

At least there is something happening!

There is probably nothing in the laws of the SFA (or any other association for that matter) that would allow them to deduct points from the club for this type of individual behaviour

At least there is something happening!

There is probably nothing in the laws of the SFA (or any other association for that matter) that would allow them to deduct points from the club for this type of individual behaviour

You're quite right Iggy mate but there should be, it would soon stop that sort of thing when its totally obvious, he went down quicker than a lift