IGNORED

Lay Off Hibbert And Osman

I personally always feel very nervous when hibbert plays as I think some of the better sides in the prem target him as the weak link in the defence. I think jacobson will be 1st choice right back next season which is a shame but moyes has to pick his best eleven. As for ossie I think he will be a better player next year for the cup final experience but if moyes buys a classy midfielder he will be the one to make way and keep the bench warm.

Too many long balls from defence in the final as chelsea didnt let everton play. Heart breaking but the best team won.

2009 CUP FINAL PICS AND VIDEO

I think the biggest problem this season with Osman and Hibbert has been the size of our squad. An the fact we had key injures. which has taken a bad effect on these two player an i'll explain why.

Rb we have Hibbert,Neville and Jacobsen. Now due to have no striker for most of the season, Cahill has been our striker meaning that Neville was always in midfield. Jacobsen has missed 90% of the season thro injurey so we been left with Hibbert.

Rw we have, Osman,Pienaar(plays on the left)AVM, Arteta(was in CM before getting injured an best postion is CM)Gosling, so basically we had to play osman.

Due to injures Osman an Hibbet have got in the team, as soon as there fit, not because there best choice but because we have NO CHOICE an there in lies the problem. No matter how bad they played there was no one to replace them, they had no competion for there places so they didn't need to put the effort in to keep there place. i dont deny they play well but when you have to play well to keep your place you play even better.

Hibbert i feel is a very good defender, but he attacking ability is woeful, he can't cross a ball to save his life, which is the main reason we attack down the left.

Osman to me seems a very good player but his fitness level is that of a sunday pub team at times. An i dont think a non stop run in the team suits him.

Keep both but buy replacements an have them as squad players.