IGNORED

Etoo

Guest efctaxi

Apparantly it's a loyalty bonus thing , and though Eto'o is happy with arrangements , it's Barca who are throwing the spanner in the works .

Every footballer seems to be wanting to cash in on Manchester City's big money spending. Eto'o was always a player that I thought would follow suit, I'm glad that he has stayed with his feet on the ground and taken a step back, if you thought that Chelsea killed football then this is going to absolutely murder it, Manchester City have the funds to really kill the Premiership and football around them, I'm just so glad that starts like Eto'o have the sense to tell them where to fuck off.

City are just signing anyone and everyone now.

I can exclusivly reviel to Toffeetalk that I will NOT be signing for Manchester City Football Club in the forseeable future. I would like to focus on getting my sunday league team further up the table.

Guest efctaxi
Every footballer seems to be wanting to cash in on Manchester City's big money spending. Eto'o was always a player that I thought would follow suit, I'm glad that he has stayed with his feet on the ground and taken a step back, if you thought that Chelsea killed football then this is going to absolutely murder it, Manchester City have the funds to really kill the Premiership and football around them, I'm just so glad that starts like Eto'o have the sense to tell them where to fuck off.

It's important to remember that though City have made advances on players , they haven't actually bought anyone yet for enormous fees , unless you count Robbies fee enormous .

Real Madrid have infact paid rediculous fees , so they are my new ' killing world football ' title holders . :)