IGNORED

VDM - will he cut the mustard?

rowlo-efc

for me the only question is who is the best choice to play up front with BT?

Good question. Surely we need to buy in Jan? Between now & then I believe Moyes will chop & change dependant on the opposition & availibility.

Duncan has been sound hasnt he? though this cant be expected to last the full campaign ( shock bench weapon last season suits the Mdoern dunc)

Some weeks dependant on oppositon etc Marcus may play, Mcfadden & no doubt Vaughan when fit again.

Furthermore, this is pretty much all Moyes can do until the window re opens isnt it ?

Persist with the 2 big men when poss untill another comes in? I would. I like the idea of trying Marcus with BT however, with our new found WIDTH & trickery, coupled with an ever increasing supply of decent balls & crosse...We really do need two prongs to hopefully start tucking them away.

Marcus I am afraid does not fit this mold & may even be destined 4 the door in Jan himself?

Never a dull moment.

LATE EDIT= Robbie keane ( As mentioned prior) has no Inclination of Ever playing for this club, he has ahd his chances & something has his nose off us. Time 2 start thinking out of the square Toffetalker's.

Further diiscussion to reinforce this view would include this tidy piece below.

http://spursvarse.blogspot.com/2005/10/keane-on-kop.html

Newspaper reports today claim that Tottenham striker Robbie Keane would "love" to play for Liverpool, the team he supported as a boy.

First team opportunities have become limited at Spurs under boss Martin Jol and both parties have admitted that a parting may be on the agenda. Reds legend Alan Kennedy is quoted as been told by Keane that he would be up for a move to Anfield and those comments have now worked their way into the tabloids.

Edited by PatV