IGNORED

Mcfadden And Brown

I wish we still had Faddy and had bought Brown, the way they played today - Brown was quality looked like the player fifa rated as 1 of 14 to watch and made fletcher the so called next keane (biggest joke ive heard in ages) look like an amateur and mcfads goal was quality was skinning them allday if he had that bit extra pace and consistancy would be world class still a quality player and something we dont have in squad right now.

I heard all about Macfadden's goal on Radio 5 on my way home from work. The way they drooled about it I thought it was a mazy, highly skilled piece of dribblig with a cheeky turn around the keeper.

I watched with great anticipation on SSN this moring to see a sleepig defence skined by an ignorant poke forward and a decet turn of pace, then a keeper committing himself to a player 10 yards away.

Macfadden, a player I was very excited about when he signed, was never really good enough for Everton.

Edited by nobbyblue