IGNORED

Vic's Back

Romey 1878

Nothing i said was offensive the point being Hibbert and Osman have nothing to do with Vic and this topic i've not once seen anything in this thread about Hibbert and Osman bar what i have already pointed out and no mention of youth product players either so please read through your own posts before telling others to when you have not even posted what your telling people to read :blink: , Any player regardless of home grown or not get bad press if they are playing poor being home grown bodes no weight in if your playing crap or not.

How is he giving him time to fulfil his potential when he doesn't get any time on the pitch he's 21 not a 16/17 year old who needs to be slowly bedded in and by your own theory on short-sightedness how much longer and how many more games does he need to show his worth? I would say 80 odd is quite a few to be honest, Also it not accur to you the reason he wasn't picked when we had no fit strikers was down to his poor attitude which just shows how much he really appreciates the opportunity he has.

You seriously want me to list players that are 19 and play first team football come on you must be taking the piss their are possibly hundreds playing across Europe at a top tier level!!

Not much point carrying on this as i have said it keeps drifting off topic but im more then willing to be proven wrong.

You're entirely right and I am entirely wrong. Sorry to have wasted your time.