IGNORED

Anyone Going To The World Cup?

If so, what are people doing for accomadation? Has anyone seen the soccertents planned in Pretoria? There are 2, both holding 5/600 people. They offer luxurious beds with bedlamp, airport transfers, entertainment on the night-time, a fan footy tournament and most importantly, three meals a day and 5 drink coupons a day! There is also internet access too. All this is included in the price.

Outside the price there will also be buses to every match, day-trips and safaris organised to and from, and a range of other things. To me this is the ultimate world cup fan experience and more can be found atwww.soccertentworld.com.

Basically I have built up a bit of a rapport with the main organiser of soccertentworld.com and he has told me he will offer a discount price to England fans if I get some bookings, so basically it has to be done through me, but all I will be doing is passing on your e-mail address and he will get in contact with you regarding the discounted deal. So if anyone interested would like to email me me their e-mail address to adamogle894@hotmail.com, how long you would be interested in staying for and also how many of you? Cheers!

doubt it's a scam but flippin' hell if the website is anything to go by it could be pretty shite!

there will be plenty of ordinary accomodation available with tons of people renting out their homes here (me included!) so don't think accommodation will be a massive issue.

important to know that for those of you who do come down is that joburg and pretoria really are shitty places to be - the only upside being their relative proximity to the major game farms, although the western cape does also have a few nowadays.......if you have a choice and can get tickets to the games, cape town is really the only place where you'll also be making a good holiday of your trip! having said that durban at that time of year will offer you warm weather and beaches - cape town will give you a proper winter! joburg will give you good weather in the day, freezing nights, and a big ugly city to spend your time in!