IGNORED

Freddy Adu

I remember him. He was a staple of early Championship Manager games. Everyone thought he would be huge, but he was being hyped at the age of 14, and as we all well know 14 is not really the best time to judge a player, we have had countless young prospects at that age who never made the step up. I dont think he is worth a loan as I dont think he will ever be good enough. Players like Donovan, Dempsey and Beasley are miles away from Adu in terms of quality and all these players would only be squad members. Adu can't get into the 18 man squad in the team third bottom of the portuguese league, there is no chance he would make it into our squad.

i was thinking that if anyone can get the best out of a youngster, then Moyes is the man. he's 20, fast, skillful and determined. Maybe hes just been frustrated in portugal (and now injured by the looks of things), different style of play etc. i find it hard to believe that there was so much hype around him (even SAF wanted him) that he's not worth lookin into. and as i said before, im bored...

(apologies to admin! thanks for the move, makes more sense here...)

i was thinking that if anyone can get the best out of a youngster, then Moyes is the man. he's 20, fast, skillful and determined. Maybe hes just been frustrated in portugal (and now injured by the looks of things), different style of play etc. i find it hard to believe that there was so much hype around him (even SAF wanted him) that he's not worth lookin into. and as i said before, im bored...

(apologies to admin! thanks for the move, makes more sense here...)

Simply nowhere near good enough, Ferguson wanted to bring him to United as a kid as he had huge media hype then down the line he had a trial at United and wasn't taken on. Shite!