IGNORED

Nightclubs...?

spencey7

Hi all,

A few friends and I are coming to Merseyside for the Everton-Bolton game next weekend (can't wait), we're going for the "Club Everton" experience and will be looking to head out afterwards. Given that we don't know the city at all, I thought I'd check where people would recommend we go in terms of a nightclub...? We're all 28-33 and into guitar music as opposed to "dance" stuff on offer in most clubs...

A quick look online turns up places like Le Bateau, the Bumper, the Blue Angel/Raz and The Krazyhouse (which appears to be open until 6am on Saturday...?) Are any of these places recommended? Or to be avoided like the plague? We're likely to be wearing suits (for the game) which doesn't have any bearing on where we'll consider ending up, but we wouldn't want to come across like utter ponces in a spit-and-sawdust style rock club...

Thanks for reading - Any advice would be great!

Cheers!

Im a big fan of the Krazyhouse but these days it does my head in as im there that often I can tell you what song will be played next, plus too many nobs are starting to go there (well on k3 anyways), the razz is mainly only good on a monday when its 70p pints, Bumper is good but over priced imo, Heebie Jeebies is a decent place, The Masque isnt a bad place depending on what event is on: best ones being Shakedown and Chibuku. Scream is a good place but shuts early so possibly start your drinking in there, hannahs bar also a decent place to start.

you old folk with your lame names ;) These days its known as just "the k" well to people from liverpool that is, students from different places usually call it the kray, mainly the welsh. Still class place as its cheap and music is good (although im bored of the set playlist in there)

• 2 weeks later...