IGNORED

2009/2010 Official Toffeetalk Forum Awards (information And Nomination)

Ian C

Alrighty, nominations closed.

Seeing as some people nominated about 10 people I've chosen the first person in their list who hasn't already been nominated:

Young Player of the Year Nominees: Fellaini, Rodwell

Most Improved Player of the Year Nominees: Osman, Distin, Coleman. Fellaini, Anichebe, Baines

Best Mod/Admin: Romey 1878, MikeO, Bill, Louis

Best Poster: Romey 1878, Bailey, The Beard, MikeO, Galacticaracnid, tenaciousj, CraccerC, Grarghsies (Nominated as per above rules by galacticaracnid before anyone asks :lol:), Bill, jamiemaher, Holystove

Best Thread: "Time to Drop Cahill?", "Johnny Heitinga - Mancrush?", Heitinga Rumour/Signing Thread, "Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?", "Yak vs. Saha"

(Unfortunately I think that this thread is probably ineligble Bill :P And as stated in the OP all Off Topic posts are also ineligible)

Timeline for voting will be as follows.

All voting threads will be open for 5 days from when I open them. I will give a warning the day before the poll is closed.

The Most Improved Player and Young Player of the Year threads will be open at the same time.

This will be followed by Best Thread and Best Mod/Admin.

And then Best Poster will be the final vote.

The Most Improved Player and Young Player of the Year threads will open tomorrow