IGNORED

Everton Warned Off Millwall Starlet

The Toffees have been told to forget a summer swoop for striker Marvin Williams

The 18-year-old scored against Everton in an FA Cup tie in January and made a big impression in the second-half of the season despite Millwall’s relegation to League One.

New Den chairman Stuart Till said: “We don’t have to sell Marvin.

“We’ve just done a public flotation so we have some money to spend on transfers and wages

http://www.fansfc.com/evertonfootballclub/...p?newsid=153281

Guest blueboy122

shit anyway to be honest scored a flukey goal wen he came on against us stil stickin wit anichebe.

thanx for the info anyway!!

I think this may just be Millwall trying to tout a player around weve just bought that young lad who looks like Shaggy, Scoobies side kick from Oldham haven't we!!! Ive had a memory blank and cannot for the life of me remember his name but i know he scored 29 goals for them last season!!!!! :P

Smeg said........... cannot for the life of me remember his name but i know he scored 29 goals for them last season!!!!!

Sott Spencer

Think the 29 goals he scored was for the UNDER 19s AND RESERVE TEAM, got into the first team after xmas and kept his place ...........scored about 4 in the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
Smeg said........... cannot for the life of me remember his name but i know he scored 29 goals for them last season!!!!! 

Sott Spencer

Think the 29 goals he scored was for the UNDER 19s AND RESERVE TEAM, got into the first team after xmas and kept his place ...........scored about 4 in the first team.

26906[/snapback]

:( dont rate this lad from millwall at all,well not 4 are club anyway ;)