IGNORED

Liverpool Uk - Stolen Bike

Lilday

Yesterday I came out of University to find my bike was stolen, somebody had cut through 2 locks to steal it, in less than 5 minutes. (It was stolen at 2:04, I arrived at 2:10.)

Stolen outside Liverpool John Moores Uni, on Byrom st, so this bike could be anywhere, but probably around Everton/Vauxhall etc

yep...6 minutes.

I'm just hoping you guys won't mind me posting this on the forums, to try and help get it back and spread the word. Its a unique bike, not one like it in the world. You'll spot it a mile off.

76831_450344543963_511943963_5455943_5904505_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs995.snc4/76831_450344543963_511943963_5455943_5904505_n.jpg

Yep, £250 reward if you can get it back to me. No Police, not trouble, just £250 for the bike. I don't care who robbed it, I just need it to get to & from Uni.

Thanks guys, and please (if you could take the time) post this on any other football forums, bike forums, car forums or anywhere you may be a member. Even on your Facebooks or Twitters to try and raise the awareness.

Thanks again, and just message me if you need me to return a favor.

Edited by Lilday

Yesterday I came out of University to find my bike was stolen, somebody had cut through 2 locks to steal it, in less than 5 minutes. (It was stolen at 2:04, I arrived at 2:10.)

Stolen outside Liverpool John Moores Uni, on Byrom st, so this bike could be anywhere, but probably around Everton/Vauxhall etc

yep...6 minutes.

I'm just hoping you guys won't mind me posting this on the forums, to try and help get it back and spread the word. Its a unique bike, not one like it in the world. You'll spot it a mile off.

£250 reward if you can get it back to me. No Police, not trouble, just £250 for the bike. I don't care who robbed it, I just need it to get to & from Uni.

Thanks guys, and please (if you could take the time) post this on any other football forums, bike forums, car forums or anywhere you may be a member. Even on your Facebooks or Twitters to try and raise the awareness.

Thanks again, and just message me if you need me to return a favor.

Thats unlucky mate, it must be some bike did you not have it insured.???