IGNORED

Man of the Match v QPR

MikeO

MOTM v QPR  

41 members have voted

1. 1. ??????????????????????????????????????

• Tim Howard
    • Phil Neville
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Johnny Heitinga
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Leon Osman
    • Ross Barkley
    • Tim Cahill
    • Jermaine Beckford
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Louis Saha

Barkley was great y'day i voted for one of the 2 players who actually deserve a mention. Him and Baines, altho im kinda thinking at the minute 'enjoy watching them while we can they may not be here much longer'! A lot of huff and puff and no guile, no killer pass it says it all when our best chance of a breakthru was going to be thru a 17 year old making his debut.

Oh my Lord. Some people are saying Fellaini. That is why we must not take these votes seriously. Fellaini played like dog shit. And whoever said we controlled the middle of the park is dreaming. QPR had the middle for the entire game. We were appaling. My vote for Jagielka stands. A perfect assist. Well done Phil.

Oh my Lord. Some people are saying Fellaini. That is why we must not take these votes seriously. Fellaini played like dog shit. And whoever said we controlled the middle of the park is dreaming. QPR had the middle for the entire game. We were appaling. My vote for Jagielka stands. A perfect assist. Well done Phil.

QPR had 1 shot so how you can say they controlled anything is pure fantasy. Fellaini was 1 of the few bright sparks when he came, making an instant impact and almost getting the leveller at the end