IGNORED

Mervan Celik

Why would the guy mention Everton?? I love Everton but they are not exactly top of mind for a swedish person when mentioning english clubs.

Full article in swedish

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/sverige/allsvenskan/gais/article13867111.ab

Google translation below:

Now, PL-club hottest "They are interested"

Fulham want Mervan Celik.

Premier League my team hopes to fly him to London and to finish the deal.

- I know that they are interested but we'll see what happens, says Celik.

He made 14 goals this year without being a pure striker. He is 21 years old and have outgoing contracts.

For obvious reasons, many of the clubs scouting Gais author Mervan Celik during the season. Three weeks ago, Italian media reported that a move to Atalanta was close, since then there has been quiet in the newspapers.

"Should feel right"

However things are happening in England. Two clubs in London shows real interest in Celik. One is Fulham.

- I have already said that we'll see what happens. But I know that they are interested, he says.

How do you see playing in Italy versus England?

- I do not think so. For me it's about the club should feel right.

Sportbladets data suggest that Mervan Celik will fly to London soon. His agent Hasan Cetinkaya said that no trip is planned this week and that Fulham have not met Celik yet.

- I can not confirm that it is even Fulham. There may be two others. Perhaps Tottenham and Arsenal. It could be Everton, says Cetinkaya.

Not done of the week

When do you think that a new club address is complete?

- Good question. It is up to Mervan yourself. He collects impressions and thinking about club selection right now. But he will not sign for any club this week. It's safe.