IGNORED

Nick Barmby hangs up his boots * big tears*

I just thought who might have questionable honour, a Cockney accent, and has played a few games in his time. tongue.png

I was determined to be a real miserable git on here today but you saw through my tactics and I haven't laughed so much since I've been on here.Damn you to Hades .

Genius but with huge regret , wrong .

Fuck off Hull shaking fist.png

I realize Barmby may not have been everyone's flavor of the month since leaving Goodison but the kid takes his first steps into proper management in a few days and it'll be interesting to see how he fares in actual charge.

Barmby seems to have been around since dinosaurs and when we got him off Middlesbrough in 1996 big things were expected but it never really happened for him, had one or two moments that stood out but I seem to remember more for what he didn't do. However we feel personally he did contribute then and again and I'll wish him well for his upcoming managerial ventures.

Good the odious little ball bag. Had an unbelievably fragile mentality - we nursed him to good form and England caps and he pissed off over the park. How did he even think that was going to work for him???

He even celebrated his goal in the derby, what a tit. Was pleasing to see his career nose dive.