IGNORED

David Price

Anyone see his demolition of John McDermott on the tv ( or at the Liverpool Olympia)

This lad shows a fair bit of promise, he has one hell of a 'dig' on him to deck a big hevyweight like that three times in the opening round.

Now he is the English Heavyweight Champion, he has a guaranteed fight against Tyson Fury the British heavyweight champion for the title.

If he is allowed to learn his craft properly, this lad will go far.

Only real thing to let him down though. He is a red.

He will beat Fury who's been rocked in his last few fight's by people who don't have the power Price does.

I think He and Anthony Joshua have very bright futures and from overseas's Alexander Povetkin will give the Klitschko brothers a very good run for their money very soon.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Been impressed by Price for a while now. Unfortunately last night was a bit of a let down, and other than winning the title I don't think a lot was gained from it. Mcdermott looked fat, out of condition and not particularly arsed after the first knockdown.

The Fury fight will happen soon I think. As Price said, Fury is a fighting man and will take the challenge. Price will win and hopefully go on to do some damage on the World level.

Is he the guy from the Olympics?

Ranked behind Sexton, Chisora and Fury according to Boxrec.

http://boxrec.com/ra...try=UK&pageID=1

Yes he is from the Olympics Louis he won the Bronze, but he is still learning the ropes as a professional. He is a hell of a prospect though. I don't think he should be ranked below those three except on experience he is now 12 - 0 in fights and I think 9 or 10 of them have been inside the distance.

As Rubes say's He's a very good prospect in todays game and He can bang! He took Tom Dallas to pieces who is one hell of a puncher so has the chin to boot.

I think Povetkin will emerge as the top man from now on if He beats Huck (very tough) which will set up a big fight with Wladimir. Keep an eye on Anthony Joshua at the coming Olympics I think He has Lewis written all over him.It's slowly getting back some credibility the heavyweight division some decent up and coming fighters. On another note I wish the Mayweather fight would get the go ahead Arum you tw@t!

Edited by EFC-Paul

You can hold both but he had to vacate it due to a hand break Louis then went onto win the British & Commonwealth title so no real need to "step back" for the English one now.

I didn't know but just read that Price has beaten Fury before as amateurs

Edited by EFC-Paul