IGNORED

True Story part two

rubecula

quick short version.

You know those big Volvo estates the police used to drive around in in the UK? The indestructible ones with the suped up engines?

I was on my first date with my girlfriend of the time, here on Anglesey, and we went to a pub for a meal. Nice place, very popular. In fact too popular. The police were there doing spot checks.

Anyway I drove into the car park, girl at my side, and the car park was full. I went all around it but no parking spot.

I had to reverse out. Couldn't really ask her to get out of the car and watch me out could I?

So I turned my head to look over my shoulder to reverse out, and put my arm around the back of her seat, as you do.

She thought I was trying for a quick kiss, and responded eagerly, by grabbing my head in both hands and proceeding to lick my tonsils.

The surprise (nay shock) caught me off guard and my hand spun the sterring wheel as I was reversing. Straight into the police car, tearing the front of it right off.

"Dear me " says I, "That is a bit unfortunate, you silly girl."

(Words to that effect anyway)

Luckily the police were inside the pub. So I jumped out and lifted the front of the Volvo back up and rested it in place. Got in the car and drove to the next pub.

No I am not still seeing her.