IGNORED

Favourite Game All Season?

Go on then.. what was your favourite game all season? Cup, League, Home, Away, doesn't really matter.

Mine has to be away at United, I was lucky enough to go and WOW it was a game an a half, just to see the manc's faces walking out the ground and the fact it turned out that we basically give city the title.

Also away at Sunderland in the quarter finals of the F.A Cup has to be up there, although it was a mid week match, we kept our away support as strong as ever with 6,000 scousers traveling to sunderland on a wednesday night, Jelevic played some top class football with another one touch finish but could have had another if he never missed the 1 on 1.

So whats your favourite?

I'm going to say Sunderland as that's the first one I thought of. Never expected to get through in the replay up there and the team put on a giant of a performance, we played very well and fully justified our win, add to that a semi-final place was on offer, so it was more than just a standard victory. Furthermore, there was some light entertainment after the game on these pages when some individual decided to come on from an opposition team and have a rant about 'typical scousers' or something, I can't quite recall. Some may remember the incident in question.

Manchester City at home was also eventful, a 'shock' win maybe, but a standout result against the eventual league champions.

Old Trafford 4-4 too, damn it, almost left it out, a game of epic proportions, that was an amazing afternoon of soccer, we came back late on and took a point home when all seemed lost, it was an incredible fixture, and some entertainment for all involved, but not my favorite game of the season.