IGNORED

2012-2013 Premier League standings prognosis

Hi everyone,

I made this thread so we can share our predictions on what the final premier league standings will probably be this season :)

Here's my guess:

1. Manchester United

2. Chelsea FC

3. Manchester City

4. Liverpool FC

5. Newcastle United

6. Arsenal

7. Tottenham Hotspur

8. Swansea FC

9. Everton FC

10. Sunderland AFC

11. Fulham FC

12. West Bromwich Albion

13. Reading

14. Stoke City

15. Aston Villa

16. Southampton

17. QPR

18. Wigan Athletic

19. West Ham United

20. Norwich City

But everything below West Brom is vague to me.

Naah, but swans are just doing really well, did good transfers and are tactically strong. I think they'll win the games they're supposed to win against the smaller teams, whereas that might be a bit of a tougher issue for EFC.

Edited by Mirallas

1. Chelsea

2. City

3. Utd

4. Arsenal

5. Everton

6. Spurs

18. Villa

19. West Ham

20. QPR

I really can't see United winning the League they have a very average squad in comparison to previous years plus Chelsea have bought smart and added some real quality.

City have looked in second gear so far but have to much quality to stay that way and I think it will be between them and Chelsea for the top spot and United and Arsenal fighting for third and fourth.

The shite won't do as well as people are giving them credit for they have bought a pretty average striker in Borini and from that I've seen of him he couldn't hit a barn door, Sahin yeah fantastic talent can he ply it to the prem is yet to be seen but one player doesn't make a team....

Swansea have had a great start in terms of results but have played possibly the two weakest sides in the league and both look well out of their depth so I would expect them to drop off a little in the near future.

I don't care who wins the title, so long as it's not Chelsea or Manchester United, or the shite. If City do it again, more power to them. I have no animosity.

Don't think Everton will be as low as 9th, quietly optimistic, but still a long, long way to go yet.

Swansea to finish 8th?, they're not going to do an Ipswich of about eleven years ago for me.

West Ham and Norwich relegated. That would be mighty fine. ; - )

I really want QPR to be relegated. Probably won't happen but would love to see them drop. I'd like to think Everton is top 4 quality and though it may be a bit of a long shot, they could pull it off. I supposed 6-8th finish might be more realistic.

The first two games have not a lot of meaning to the finish as Arsenal have a better record at the moment in the 1 point they secured than the same point in the season last year. RVP did carry them but they did end up in third. In the contrast could be the same for a lot of teams that started brightly (our team included but I hope not) in the first two games to end the season in a disappointing league standing