IGNORED

Name a player you think is underrated from each of the 'top five' European leagues

Guest Nikica

Guest blueboy122

I don't get the hype with Coleman. He works hard yes but for me I don't think he's good enough. He's a one trick pony however he does give it his all.

Great discussion, agree with Schneiderlein, Distin and Oscar. Ramires too to a lesser extent. As for Yaya, I disagree that he always shows up - he's immensely talented and a beast but he strolls through the 'easier' games too often and runs out of gas late in games. Still the best midfielder in the league and one of the best big-game players in the league.

As for Reus, Gundogan...I could have mentioned them but I didn't wanna mention too many from the current 'top teams', Muller and Matuidi seemed enough. Reus and Gundogan are both immense, and Reus is probably more talented than Muller as an attacking midfielder, but they both get a lot of praise so didn't mention them. The fact that at least one of them didn't make the Ballon D'or shortlist is a good argument for them being more underrated than Tam, though.