IGNORED

Football experience

Hey all!

So like most reading this I am big supporter of football. I visit the Premier League a few times every year to see some of the matches.

As foreigner i experience a match day in a different way than most of the local fans do. I don't really get in touch with local fans and that is something most of the foreign football fans feel the same. I want to change that and i'm currently working on a project.

Basically me and an irish friend of mine were discussing going to matches etc and sort of came up with an idea for a new football experience that were trying to get going.

It's still very concept at this stage - but it involves creating and providing all in one football packages. This would include match day tickets,travel and accommodation.The accommodation however would be with a local club supporter bed and breakfast style.

This would allow us to keep prices all year around as opposed to hotels etc that can raise them when match days come around etc. It also means that fans travelling through this system would be supporting other supporters financially who in turn would be able to afford to get more games etc. It would also be a cool way to meet new fans.

What do you think? Would a travel package that includes accommodation at a supporters house influence your decision to book it either way? We have a survey set up if you have a spare minute! We really appreciate your opinion and we'd love to know how you think about this opportunity.

https://homefans.wufoo.com/forms/lets-make-football-travel-better/

Edited by LukeV91

What do you think? Would a travel package that includes accommodation at a supporters house influence your decision to book it either way? We have a survey set up if you have a spare minute! We really appreciate your opinion and we'd love to know how Aston Villa fans think about this opportunity.

https://homefans.wufoo.com/forms/lets-make-football-travel-better/

I'm not bothered what the Villa fans think.