IGNORED

Wolfsburg Tickets

smulliga

Lille was absolutely brilliant, we occupied the entire (almost) section next to the away fans section which made for a great mass of blue. For Wolfsburg we have only 2,950 tickets which will all be gone within a day to STH with 6 always. Have been looking at the Wolfsburg site though and sections 39 and 40 are for what they call neutral fans (contradiction in terms !) and is right next to the away fans section, plenty of tickets available, I've got mine ! anyone else for section 39/40 ?

Lille was absolutely brilliant, we occupied the entire (almost) section next to the away fans section which made for a great mass of blue. For Wolfsburg we have only 2,950 tickets which will all be gone within a day to STH with 6 always. Have been looking at the Wolfsburg site though and sections 39 and 40 are for what they call neutral fans (contradiction in terms !) and is right next to the away fans section, plenty of tickets available, I've got mine ! anyone else for section 39/40 ?

Only €19 each as well!

Guest millwallforever

Jesus, completely forgot about this game! Just ordered my ticket...will be seated in the neutral zone, front row. It's gonna be a hectic day for sure as I won't be arriving in Wolfsburg until 20 minutes before kick-off.

By 'neutral' they man neutral in terms of behaviour. These are family sections.

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

22 EUR actually, if you include the surcharge of 3 EUR. The cheapest tickets offered by Everton cost 13.50 GBP; obstructed view though.

Only 19 each as well!

22 EUR actually, if you include the surcharge of 3 EUR. The cheapest tickets offered by Everton cost 13.50 GBP; obstructed view though.

Don't know where you get that price from. Adult tickets start at £33, for an obstructed view they knock £1 off. Lille prices-

General sale: Adults £33.00, 65+/Under-21 £22.00, Under-16 £10.00

Don't know where you get that price from. Adult tickets start at £33, for an obstructed view they knock £1 off. Lille prices-

Either way he isn't even going he's the worst troll I've ever seen in my life.

The whole board should put him on ignore and see how long it takes for him to work out he's posting on his own.

Edited by Paddock

He's talking about the Lille game at home and we are talking Wolfsburg away.

Guest millwallforever

The information is all on the offical page under ticket info, so I am wondering why you didn't find it:

"Tickets for the Europa League fixture away to VfL Wolfsburg will go on sale from Tuesday 4 November.

The Club has received an allocation of 2964 tickets.

Priced at £15.00 or £22.00, tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority and are subject to availability:

[...]

Everton have also received a number of restricted views priced at £13.50 and these will be sold last."

Screenshot enclosed:

post-16124-0-71171300-1414672315_thumb.jpg

The information is all on the offical page under ticket info, so I am wondering why you didn't find it:

Yeah, misunderstood your post :).

Was the "restricted views" bit that got me, assumed you were talking about Goodison. How can a brand new stadium have restricted views?

Guest millwallforever

Wolfsburg have non-seated sections that are presumably converted into seated ones during European games (UEFA regulations require all-seater stadiums). I would guess that that could result in complications in terms of view.

Yeah, misunderstood your post :).

Was the "restricted views" bit that got me, assumed you were talking about Goodison. How can a brand new stadium have restricted views?

Nope, I am talking about the Wolfsburg game in Wolfsburg.

Yes but you are talking about the price of tickets away to Wolsburg purchased from the club (away supporters section) and we are talking about the price of tickets if you purchase from Wolfsburg in the neutral section.

Guest millwallforever

and your point is?

I was making it clear that you can get tickets as cheap - or cheaper - directly from Everton.

Yes but you are talking about the price of tickets away to Wolsburg purchased from the club (away supporters section) and we are talking about the price of tickets if you purchase from Wolfsburg in the neutral section.

and your point is?

I was making it clear that you can get tickets as cheap - or cheaper - directly from Everton.

Theoretically yes, but you won't be able to unless you're a season ticket holder; because they'll all be gone long before they get close to general sale.

Guest millwallforever

I have the impression that UEFA have set a cap on the ticket prices of EL games. EL tickets are generally cheap. Even the cheapest tickets for the final in Turin can be had for 45 EUR.

Theoretically yes, but you won't be able to unless you're a season ticket holder; because they'll all be gone long before they get close to general sale.

Guest millwallforever

Yes, you are right. I was looking at the ticket prices for the final last year.

To be honest, I didn't know that the final was Warsaw. But good to know; if we make it to the final, I would be able to get there in no time.

The final's in Warsaw.