IGNORED

Ever The Pessimistic !

Willo

As per above as i am ................................

As per usual I feared of another season of mediocre crap but this year i have a new found feeling of confidence n reckon we're due a goodun .

All the fears over Andy ( overpriced ) Jhonno will be tamed once he and BT strike up a fantastic partnership which i firmly believe they r going to do and i can see them getting at least 35 goals between em '' at least ''.

Add to that Victor Anichebe who looks sh!t hot we've got a fookin good strike force ) notice i didn't mention Faddy who is yet to prove himself ) .

Our midfield is top drawer ( if the Van man can steer clear of injury ) and Arteta must be one of the best play makers in the prem .

Simon Davies looks back to his best and i expect him to play a massive part next year .

Thought Buckley looked good in the friendlies but doesnt look likely we'll sign him .

sorry if all this has already been discussed before which i expect it has been a while since i posted but just like to hear you views peeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon we r in good nick ( even with the pie man at the top '' note fozzie '' ) and anything less than a top 8 finish is pi55 poor .

Guest fozzie22
As per above as i am ................................

As per usual I feared of another season of mediocre crap but this year i have a new found feeling of confidence n reckon we're due a goodun .

All the fears over Andy ( overpriced ) Jhonno  will be tamed once he and BT strike up a fantastic partnership which i firmly believe they r going to do and i can see them getting at least 35 goals between em '' at least ''.

Add to that Victor Anichebe who looks sh!t hot we've got a fookin good strike force ) notice i didn't mention Faddy who is yet to prove himself ) .

Our midfield is top drawer ( if the Van man can steer clear of injury ) and Arteta must be one of the best play makers in the prem .

Simon Davies looks back to his best and i expect him to play a massive part next year .

Thought Buckley looked good in the friendlies but doesnt look likely we'll sign him .

sorry if all this has already been discussed before which i expect it has been a while since i posted but just like to hear you views peeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon we r in good nick ( even with the pie man at the top  '' note fozzie '' ) and anything less than a top 8 finish is pi55 poor .

43494[/snapback]

Oh dear stay oput of the sun mate..given the shit that was produced for most of last season and given its still the same-ish squad we can expect no real term improvement..we're in a quick sand but just not sinking.

I know what your saying Fozz mate but i think alot of least seasons problems were down to a serious lack of goals .

If we had say scored another 20 goals , which between new signing AJ and a virtual new player in Victor we should get at the very least this year , we probably would have been playing in the UEFA cup .

BT was far too often played up front on his own and he will surely benefit from having another good striker to play alongside this year .

I jus feel much better this year than i did this time last year which is a suprise .

fozzie why?

we've made a few decent signing why cant we expect some improvement, our squad although not brilliant is better than last year, and the year before, youngsters are coming up and looking sharp

im a bit negative sometimes but fuckin ell mate do you ever say anything positive