IGNORED

Where Are They Now?

Oztoffee

Anyone ever meet any ex-Blues players? If so, perhaps you could share with us what they are doing out of football?

Many years ago I worked behind the bar for 1 day for George Burnett, a 'keeper

in the 50's. I'd never heard of him, but my old man said that Burnett had retired with a back problem..............created by bending down too many times to pick the ball out of the net!

He was an arsehole to work for - hence the reason I was only there for 1 day!

Anyone got any stories?

PMSL  :lol:     :mellow:     :lol:

Steve Simmo cleans chimneys and toilets with his bog brush hair do.

Snodin bums around anyone that will give him a job

John Barnes is the worlds worst TV presenter on the hit UK tv channel - Five!

Anders Limpar sits at home in sweden, naked, running his cosy log cabin business

kanchelskis is still running as fast as he can away from the KGB

etc.etc.

What an evil man Mark Ward turned out to be!  :lol:

whats it got to do with you?

You have a fan amongst you that is insane (dropped a concrete slab on someones head and let a fellow loyal red take the blame)

You have two players (one is an ex-player) that have been up in court for causing death by dangerous driving

Fowler - rehab for coke addiction..

We have ONE player in the last umpteen years that - after retirement, deals drugs and this twat comes on here and gets a dig in....

So by the sounds of the above couple of reply's...are you all defending Mark Ward?

If so, then that just go to show what hypocrites all you bluenoses are!

In other words..its not ok for anyone connected with Liverpool in anyway to do something wrong, but anyone connected with Everton in any way - past or present, then thats ok is it?

Mark Ward turned out to be a drug dealer and all drug dealers are evil scum in my view coz of the untold misery they cause people and their familes.

He should be receiving all the criticism he deserves on here off you Everton fans, but oh no we couldnt do that could we coz he used to play for Everton.

Pathetic :lol:

Edited by Kato

So by the sounds of the above couple of reply's...are you all defending Mark Ward?

If so, then that just go to show what hypocrites all you bluenoses are!

In other words..its not ok for anyone connected with Liverpool in anyway to do something wrong, but anyone connected with Everton in any way - past or present, then thats ok is it?

Mark Ward turned out to be a drug dealer and all drug dealers are evil scum in my view coz of the untold misery they cause people and their familes.

He should be receiving all the criticism he deserves on here off you Everton fans, but oh no we couldnt do that could we coz he used to play for Everton.

Pathetic  :lol:

Do you actually read the other posts before you start typing , read it properly and do us a favour and look up the earlier Mark Ward thread from about 7 weeks ago when he went down ( not on big Earl of course :mellow: ) and see what was said .

I hardly think anyone has defended him , he's getting what he deserves .

Errr...i wasnt here 7 weeks ago and i really cant be bothered trawling through the Toffeetalk forum archives to find the thread.

If you all did give him the criticism he deserved, then well done :lol:

I defend Mark Ward.

I believe drug taking should be a personal choice and dealers provide a service to the community!

Please tell me this individual is joking right?

If not, you are an absolute digrace - Everton fan or no Everton fan.

Have you any idea the misery that parasites like Mark Ward cause to people and their familes? :lol:

Nop I am entirely serious, I enjoy taking rugs and will continue to do so, be they alcohol or cannabis or caffeine.

Ok fine..thats your choice, but personally i feel sorry for you :lol: