IGNORED

Things I Hate About Everyone!

fcssl

Things I Hate About Everyone !

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 . People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 . When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 . When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 . When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 . People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 . When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

Must say i certainly qualify for number 2 cos i go on a mad search for the remote whenever i lose it .

I also tend to need the remote to be near me whenever i am in the room and as soon as i get in from work and sit down my first thought is to comandeer the remote and have it all to myself ( i also cheekily find myself doing it in other peoples houses without knowing it haha :P )

Must be an obsessive compulsive thing or sumthin . :o

Edited by Willo

Am mostly a mellow & chilled character. However , I do ahve a special lil tub thingy holder that the remotes live in.

Why is a mystery but if the remote I want aint in it..I dont go off on a missionary quest.

I simply fukin snap.

Instant Phsycosis..think I was once trained by the CIA without my knowledge & a lost remote is perhaps the trigger word to start assasanating people.

Other than that, you no the Gal can scratch the car, Kids leave pen on furniture etc & its oh well shite happens tiz kewl.

Mispalce my remotes & instant Idi Amin appears.

Weird.

Im a bit like that wif my Marker pens 2, dont touch em eh...!!!