IGNORED

Celebrity Big Brother

fcssl

I am normallly the first to judge whether something is racist or not. I can not abide or tolerate racism.

However, the link posted by Mikeo (and thanks for posting it, I was unaware of what this was really about beforehand, and I was unable to find anything on it) is only a rmedia reported version, however, I don't see anything racist within it, WITH THE EXCEPTION of Jo's comments. I will say, that such comments, as reported; " On Monday night's episode, O'Meara reportedly suggested that Indians were thin because they were always ill as a result of undercooking their food", is not acceptable.

Channel 4 have hushed racism suggestions away, branding them as 'girly rivalry', which is what certainly what I belive Danielle Lloyds comment of "You don't know where those hands have been" to be. Well, seriously, do you know where anybody's hands have been - and when it comes in to context with food preperation, I think it is a valid comment. Just because the person she is talking about is of an Indian background should not be the main factor in this being a racist, bullying or unfair comment. I defy anybody to define where a racist remark has been made by Danielle.

I may have a biased opinion when it comes to Danielle, but in the cold light of day, I think this is nothing more than the media beating up a story, which only exists with Jo O'Meara, sadly.

I still do not know what Jade Goodie has 'allegedly' been involved in though?

Edited by fcssl