IGNORED

Celebrity Big Brother

fcssl

I have just about had enough of these celebrity tv shows...but, sad though it is, I find myself watching this rubbish! After all, there is nothing else worth watching, so it is the worse of a bad lottery!

Its seemingly all about recovering fallen careers for those who have seen better days in the limelight, but there is a strange obsession amongst us which wants to watch this car crash television.

However, am must not be the only person who hopes to see a little bit more of Teddy Sherringhams little bit of fluff, Danielle Lloyd. Not the greatest personality I know, but hey, its she is more attractive than previous contestants, such as snot eating John McCririck.

60025378.jpg

!JUST A BIT!

:D

My other half works in the media, therefore we get all of the tabloid pictures before they are published. We have just been looking through the CBB images, I have no idea what the next 21 days have in store with this lot though!

Cleo Laine's stunt double, Leo Sayer!

60025386.jpg

Kenny Everett's sidekick...

86771484.jpg

Mmmmmm!

86771486.jpg

A Team's Face, Dirk 'The Egg' Benedict

86771489.jpg

Donny Tourette, Towers of London lead singer (yeah, I don't know who the frick he is either!) If you know who is he, answers on a stamped addressed envelope to the usual address kids!

86771490.jpg

Out of the closet, H from Steps, or as he likes to be known now, Lee!

86771495.jpg

Shilpa Shetty, star of many-a-bollywood movie...get ready for the diva tantrums!

86771497.jpg

incidentally, I forgot that one from the Sunday Mirror, Carole Malone. Easy to see why though!

59987777.jpg

If I get any more EXCLUSIVE pics of Danielle Lloyd, rest assured they will be features on ToffeeTalk!

Enjoy!

:)

Edited by www.fcssl.com

However attractive Danielle Lloyd may appear at first glance I have to say that as soon as she opens her mouth the image is lost. Call me picky but I like women to have an IQ at least approaching double figures. Jo I like...Josh loved S Club...and she had far and away the best voice in the group (even if Rachel Stevens was better to look at).

Edited by mikeo

I was looking at that Jo whilst I watched the start of celeb big bro and I think she looks kinda fat even though she isn't really, there just seems to be something about her face that makes her look fat. Also that can't be Michael Jackson's brother he is a black man :huh:

Donny Tourette made me laugh on his way in! pissing off the crowd!

anyone who doesnt know who he is, hes from the band Towers Of London, a decnt band if your into punk(ish) music.

toured with Guns N Roses (well, what passes as guns n roses these days) i like what ive heard of them so far, i guess there will be an album as soon as this show has finished.

id much rather watch "celebrities" make arse hole of themselves than the general public.

and there is actually a few "celebrities" this time, Jermain jackson, H, Jo, Leo Sayer. ok they are all has beens, but much better than the jungle shite and the love island

the latest rumour is that Jade Goodie is going in with her family and will adopt Ken. Oh lord!

I don't want to, but I know I will now get a reputation as being a CBB fan - but all I get all of this useless information as my otherhalf works in the media and she gets all this RSS feeds to our PC and laptop.

;)

I have to agree, it is poor - however when others in your house, namely my better half, wants to watch it, that kinda mean's everybody watches it. Its just easier that way! lmao.

I am disappointed though that they have put Jade Goodie back into the house. She was talentless and thick when she was in the first time. She now is loaded, but still talentless and thick. Plus, I was only watching for Donny's antics, now that he has climbed the fence and left, I think I will be spending more time in TT than ever!

;)

can anybody please reveal the mystery as to why Jade goody is percieved as a big celeb.

shes dumb ugly thick and my BB knowledge isnt so good. but didnt she lose.

if so why is she always advertised on heat magazine, shes released a biography and always on tele. why she didnt do anything to warrent her celebrity status.

she just gets her face in the papers and magazines, she hasnt really got anythin to be famous for, but i cant knock the girl.

isnt she worth about £5m or somethin like that?

pretty much stealing a living through the media, well done!!!

and the underlying question......would you???

Edited by StevO

I personally don't like Jade Goodie, and its fair to say my feelings are echoed by some on here...lol, however she may be thick and untalented, but she, or at least her management have very good business sense. For all the mocking the media have done, they have slowly turned, and she is everywhere you look in magazines and newspapers - why, well that is a mystery to me.

I refuse to watch this anymore, reason being Jade. Why, in this country do we reward mediocrity and stupidity with wealth and fame, Chantelle was another. No words will do my feelings justice right now, so I will retire to s dark room with a wet cloth.

ATB

Mac

• 2 weeks later...

"Ofcom have received a large number of complaints regarding racist remarks and behaviour from Jade Goodie towards Shilpa. At 0800hrs this morning, Ofcom had received 200 complaints regarding Goodies actions, however by 1100hrs, Ofcom reported they had received in excess of 2000 complaints. This is being treated as a 'major TV incident' by Ofcom who stated that they 'only' received 800 complaints concerning the 'Jerry Springer Opera' which was screened in 2005.

The producers of Big Brother are now considering what course of action to take, and are continuing to monitor the current situation in the house."

This may be the end of Celebrity Big Brother, at least Jade Goodie, hopefully!

:D

Don't really see it as racism...just stupidity and bullying..pathetic. Funny thing is that Danielle is quite clever..was going to be a forensic chemist so her thick footballers wife character is an act, she's dumbed herself down to fit in with the stereotype. Waste of a life really, she could have done something useful.

Edited by mikeo