IGNORED

My Bet (yeehar)

Zed

I dont normally have a bet on the game, but as I was taking my daughter today I always ask her what the score will be an who will score

Today she said "Andrew Johnson 1-0", so I said " Ok well put a bet on"

evertonbet.jpg

How much do you think Ill win

I wish

In one had out of the other, got home after the match at about 6:30 last night and the house was freezing, seems my boiler is on the blink FFS, thats goeing to cost me more than I will win, half of which is my daughters.

I also gave my mate a few quid yesterday to buy the lads a round, as I wasnt going the pub cause I had my daughter in tow

I estimated it last night to about 100 (we'll see late when I pop into the bookies)

Edited by Zed

I wish

In one had out of the other, got home after the match at about 6:30 last night and the house was freezing, seems my boiler is on the blink FFS, thats goeing to cost me more than I will win, half of which is my daughters.

I also gave my mate a few quid yesterday to buy the lads a round, as I wasnt going the pub cause I had my daughter in tow

I estimated it last night to about 100 (we'll see late when I pop into the bookies)

The odds were 35/1 mate, one of the lads had £10 on it and the other had £5!

Think you have to contact them by phone and then they will put you to an odds compiler who will review and give you the odds for it.

Something like that, I want to put one on Paolo Maldinis son Christian to become an Italy captain before hes 25. Or something similiar to that :P