IGNORED

Dont Take It As Gosspil

this is what ive heard...its prob not true but its is a rumourama

some one i know must no some close to the club (i no its that old chesnut but u never no :P )....

nugent is a done deal - 2mi

hasselbaink is comin on a loan deal

krouldup is goin

i think the first two are possiblities mite be correct, dont see us sellin per, if joeys off to the african cup then per will get a chance

lets hope we get some1 ey!

I don't usually comment on rumours as there are so many that fly about. But all 3 of these stack up for me.

The interest in Nugent is well known and much as they would like to keep him, Preston simply could not reject a bid of £2m.

Whether Duncan gives up in January or not, he has been big enough to admit that he is struggling so we need a second striker (we do anyway!) and Hasselbaink hasn't done much since he went to Boro - not considering his wages.

Kroldrup - there is something going on here, the whole thing is too strange. You DO NOT leave a £5m defender on the bench, not even giving him 15 minutes or something. If I had to bet, I am willing to stake a quid that he goes back to Udinese for maybe about £4.5m - half a million loss.

The whole thing of keeping him for when Yobo goes to the ANC is not enough justification.

Despite the varying stories, I do suspect that 3 or 4 will arrive in January, a new Keeper being one.

To all my fellow Blues, Happy Christmas and wahtever our current troubles, lets give the RS absolute hell on the 28th..

Phil (alas not back home for Christmas)