IGNORED

Celtic And Rangers

Celtic are my local team you arse

Just because you want to support your local team doesnt mean everyone else should

People like you are bitter because of the success of bigger clubs

A lot of celtic fans are actually irish and others are irish immagrants to scotland ( who the club was actually founded for )

Your the one that sounds like a bigot to me saying we should go back to ireland called celtic park the tattie bowl

ps THERES ONLY ONE AIDEN MCGEADY

I didn't say Celtic were not your local team.

Everyone does not have to support their local team, but as I said when you get hundreds of thousands who have never even seen the inside of the Tattie Bowl, "Glory hunter" springs to mind.

Celtic fans calling someone a bigot...I've heard it all now. Look around you at 3pm on a Saturday.

there may only be one Aiden McGeady, but he's Scottish, and turned his back on his country because "Ireland are a better team with more chance of success". I say GIRU McGeady, where are your national team in the world rankings?

And yes, I chose to support my local club and I enjoy watching them week in week out, unlike about 90% of Celtic "supporters". All the low points (like my club nearly going out of business :rolleyes: ) make the good times all the better.

calm down ladies! :lol:

I'm perfectly calm.

Discussion ended. I'm happy supporting my club as it is, and it would have been less annoying if you asked for everyone's favourite Scottish team, rather than the pathetic assumption that everyone likes either Rangers or Celtic.

Everyone will be glad to know I am finished ranting. :P

Edited by GMC

I didn't say Celtic were not your local team.

Everyone does not have to support their local team, but as I said when you get hundreds of thousands who have never even seen the inside of the Tattie Bowl, "Glory hunter" springs to mind.

Celtic fans calling someone a bigot...I've heard it all now. Look around you at 3pm on a Saturday.

there may only be one Aiden McGeady, but he's Scottish, and turned his back on his country because "Ireland are a better team with more chance of success". I say GIRU McGeady, where are your national team in the world rankings?

And yes, I chose to support my local club and I enjoy watching them week in week out, unlike about 90% of Celtic "supporters". All the low points (like my club nearly going out of business :rolleyes: ) make the good times all the better.

I'm perfectly calm.

Discussion ended. I'm happy supporting my club as it is, and it would have been less annoying if you asked for everyone's favourite Scottish team, rather than the pathetic assumption that everyone likes either Rangers or Celtic.

Everyone will be glad to know I am finished ranting. :P

If i wanted to know everyones scottish team i would have asked that but i dont i was interested if everton fans prefer celtic or rangers

Now youve ruined the thread by starting arguements about Aiden Mcgeady ffs

Pretty simple really and if you dont like the question to come on the thread with your hysterical ranting

Edited by CelticToffee